Our world evolves around people going from here to there. We walk. The cities are runways of walkers of all shapes and sizes with a never ending flow of pedestrians enlivening our sidewalks, our parks and squares, but also beaches, boardwalks, tracks, etc, etc, etc
In this exhibition we would like to bring together a variety of images that focus on pedestrian life in our cities.
Works Eligible: Color and Black & White Photo Print
All submitted work must be original and owned by artist.
Curator: Frank Meo
Images can be sent in jpg, gif, png or pdf format at 300dpi.
Submission fee $45.00 (five images max)
Use PayPal or Venmo for payment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines: Timetable Overview
- Artist to submit digital files – December 21st – 29th.
- Selection process of submissions: Completed by January 3rd.
- Accepted artist notification January 5th.
- Artist deliver framed Monday January 15th print to gallery.
- Opening Reception: January 17th – 6:00pm – 8:30pm
- Show January 17th – February 16th
- Artist retrieve art work February 19th.
Selected Artwork Specifications:
Size requirements: Minimum 11 x 14 in. – Maximum 30 x 40 in. Framed.
Artwork must be framed and ready to hang. All necessary information must be filled out on the attached registration form.
Paulaner, a German style brewery/Biergarten continues the tradition of the 19th C German immigrants in NYC, who opened their biergardens, music halls and theaters in the Bowery neighborhood. Besides offering good drinks and food, Paulaner, with its inviting community tables, is also a welcoming place to meet and enter conversations.
To download a submission form visit https://www.thephotocloser.com/call-to-artists-walking.pdf