What better month than February to present passion.
In this exhibition we would like to bring together a variety of images that focus on the expression of PASSION. It maybe about love, hate, politics, social protest, envy, competitiveness, internal debate, self-motivation, war.
Works Eligible: Color and Black & White Photo Print
All submitted work must be original and owned by artist.
Curator: Frank Meo
Images can be sent in jpg, gif, png or pdf format at 300dpi.
Submission fee $45.00 (five images max)
Use PayPal or Venmo for payment: email@example.com
Deadlines: Timetable Overview
- Artist to submit digital files – January 30th – February 9th.
- Selection process of submissions: Completed by February 9th.
- Accepted artist notification February 10th.
- Artist deliver framed print(s) ready to hang to gallery February 16th.
- Opening Reception: Tuesday, February 20th – 6:00pm – 8:30pm.
- Show February 20th – March 15th.
- Artist retrieve art work March 16th
Selected Artwork Specifications:
Size requirements: Minimum 11 x 14 in. – Maximum 30 x 40 in. Framed.
Artwork must be framed and ready to hang. All necessary information must be filled out on the attached registration form. If you need a great framer contact Jeremy Lips at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917 843 8224.
Gallery Space: Paulaner Located at 265 Bowery (just off Houston)
Paulaner, a German style brewery/Biergarten continues the tradition of the 19th C German immigrants in NYC, who opened their biergardens, music halls and theaters in the Bowery neighborhood. Besides offering good drinks and food, Paulaner, with its inviting community tables, is also a welcoming place to meet and enter conversations.
To download a submission form visit https://www.thephotocloser.com/call-to-artists-passion.pdf